The scope of International Research Journal on Islamic Studies (IRJIS) is conceptual ideas in the study of Islamic sciences, Education Islam, Al-Quran and Hadith, thoughts in Islam, Fiqh and Islamic rules, History and civilization of Islam, Language and Islamic literature, Da’wah and Islamic communication and modern developments in Islam.
The presence of this journal is intended to respond and inform the development of current academic issues related to Islamic Studies. Contributions of scholars in the form of articles from both National and International will be warmly welcomed with great appreciation.
Aims and Objectifies:
Aims and objectives of Al-Riaz Quranic Research Centre are to:
1. Promote research in social sciences.
2. Promote the teachings of the Quran, Hadith, and Seerat-un-Nabi (PBUH).
3. Work and promote peace and harmony.
4. Develop a peaceful environment in the world by providing a platform to the scholars in which they can play their positive and effective role with their writings.
5. Organize awareness campaigns and events in public and private educational institutions to encourage research scholars.
6. Publish research journals according to standards of National and International Higher Educational Commissions.
7. Publish books on important matters related to religion and social sciences.
Society is dedicated to publishing a bi-annually research journal titled “International Research Journal on Islamic Studies (IRJIS)” which contains Articles on English, Arabic and Urdu languages.